Pages

Help Needed!

I recently wrote a book about passing on a heritage of faith to our grandchildren/children - It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren; and Other Important Facts for Grandparents and Parents, Too! and I'm about to release my second book; Deeper in 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Old Testament Edition.

I am looking for parents and grandparents who would be willing to take a look at the book and write a brief endorsement for me to include in the book. The thing is, I have to have your endorsement back to me by Saturday afternoon - the 29th. Yes, in just two days.

I know this is really a short time, but I've been invited to participate in a local author book signing event on September 24th, so I have to finish the book up this weekend for it to be ready for the 24th.

Fortunately, the book consists of 52 weeks of Scripture passages, which are personalized into prayers for us and for the children we love. It really will not take long to get an idea of what the book is and if it is a resource you believe will be beneficial for grandparents and parents.

So, if you are willing to help me out - please email me - lyndagcj@gmail.com and I'll email the book to you. Please include info as to how many children/grandchildren you have.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...