Pages

Scripture Prayer from Psalm 34

Image result for images for Psalm 34I'm working on a new book which will engage grandparents and parents in praying the Scriptures for themselves and for the children they love. Deeper in 4 Grandparents & Parents, too! Old Testament Edition will be available soon! 

In it you will find 52 weeks of Scripture passages and prayers which walk you through the Old Testament and guide you in praying. Each week provides a Scripture passage, a personalized Scripture prayer and then breaks the prayer into seven parts so each day for a week you are able to focus on and pray specifically through the passage for your life and for the children you love.

I thought I'd share a passage and prayer with you today . . . so you can see a little of what Deeper in 4 Grandparents & Parents, too! Old Testament Edition will be like!
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
    and his ears are attentive to their cry;
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
  to blot out their name from the earth.
 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles.
 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 The righteous person may have many troubles,
    but the Lord delivers him from them all;
he protects all his bones,
    not one of them will be broken.
 Evil will slay the wicked;
    the foes of the righteous will be condemned.
 The Lord will rescue his servants;
    no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned. - Psalm 34:15-22 (NIV)
Dear God, on this day, I thank You for seeing me and for listening to my prayers. Thank You for hearing my prayers when I cry out to You and for saving me from all my troubles. I find strength in knowing You are close to me when my heart is broken and You save me when my spirit is crushed. I rejoice in knowing while I may have many problems, You will solve them all. Thank You for Your protection and for saving me. I choose to trust in You!
Thank You for seeing my grandchildren/children and for hearing their prayers. When they face challenging and difficult times; thank You for hearing their cries. Please help them know You hear their prayers, too. When they face troubles, please help them know You are with them and will save them; thank You or doing this! Please help my grandchildren/children know You are close to them when their heart is broken and You save them when their spirit is crushed. Please give them hearts which rejoice in knowing while they may have many problems, You will solve them all! Thank You for saving and protecting them; please help them trust You. Thank You for Your great love for us; I love You, too! Amen! 
 Pray Scripture for your life and for the life of your grandchild/child and then watch as God answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...