Pages

Scripture Prayer from Zephaniah 3:17

Image result for clipart for Zephaniah 3:17
I thought it would be fun today to share with you one of the Scripture prayers from, It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren. You can pray this prayer for yourself and for your grandchildren/children . . . 
Consider making Zephaniah 3:17 your prayer; 
 “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” 
Dear God, thank You so much for being with me and for saving me! It fills my heart with such joy to know You take great delight in me; thank You!  I am so grateful for Your love and grace and delighted to know You rejoice over me with singing! Please help my grandchildren understand You are with them and will save them, too! Please help them experience the joy which comes with knowing You take great delight in them! As they go through this day, please help them experience both Your love and grace and help them remember You rejoice over them with singing! Thank You for Your great love for us; I love You, too! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...