Sweet Grandchild Story - Me & My Alien Friend!

Image result for clipart of aliensI'm very happy today to share with you another, "sweet grandchild story" one of my readers on grandma's cookie jar shared about her sweet grandson . . . 
"My grandson is currently into grocery shopping at the store we have set up in my dining room; and blowing bubbles. I am sure if he had an alien friend he would love to show his alien friend how to shop, and how to blow bubbles."
Thank you Debbie for sharing! What might your grandchild/child do if they had an alien friend?

Please share your "sweet grandchild/child stories" with us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Should I Invest in Generations Quest for My Family? Answer #5

Help Your Grandchildren Love God's Word with the NIV Investigator's Holy Bible - I'm Giving One Away!