Pages

The "Buzz" About Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too!

Over the years, from time-to-time, I've shared Scripture prayers with you which you can pray for yourself and for your grandchildren. I finished a book which provides a year of Scripture prayers for you to do this - Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too!: Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Old Testament Edition

It is available on Amazon and I thought today I'd share with you some of the fun things people are saying about this book . . . 

  • How lovely to make my way through the Bible with a new purpose. Lynda covers all aspects of the Bible concerning grace, love, trust and getting to know Your Father in Heaven even better. This is a comprehensive action and study guide which will change your relationship with Jesus. A must-read and a must-do!” – Lori Layne; Mom of six, Grandma to 14 and Missionary with Pilots for Christ
  • Lynda's book has inspired me to be even more deliberate in praying God's Word for and with my grandchildren. Her book makes the Scripture come alive by applying the passage to my/my grandchildren's lives today, with her thoughtful questions. Wonderful book for any parent/grandparent." - Jan Harpe; Mom of two, grandma of three & Speech/Language Pathologist
  • In Deeper In 4 Grandparents and Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Old Testament Editionyou’ll find a new way to connect intimately with Christ, to experience Him in more of the moments which make up your day, and bless yourself, your children, and/or your grandchildren. What’s better than that? Lynda loves the Word, and it shows as she presents us with verses which point us to Jesus and the life changing impact of focusing our prayers on a few verses at a time for a week. Doing so has slowed me down and allowed me to soak in an understanding of Scripture and of God’s will and deep love for me. It helps me remember to take His hand each morning and not to let go. My life is less stressful, my problems don’t seem so big, and I no longer struggle with ‘praying continuously’, as the focus Lynda writes for the day seems to always be exactly what is needed for the day. If you enjoy the devotionals of Sarah Young, Lynda will not disappoint you. If you want to experience a rich prayer life, help your children and/or grandchildren reach their full potential in their spiritual walk with the Lord and their personal relationships, keep Lynda’s book on your nightstand and pick it up every morning. You’ll be a life changer for yourself and for the children in your life!" - Maralee McKee; Mom of two & Author of Manners that Matter for Moms 
About a dozen people have taken a look at my book and then wrote what they think . . . I'm so happy to hear they like it! And, they are not even related to me!

Stay tuned . . . I'll be announcing a give-away in a day or two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...