Pages

The "Buzz" About, It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren!

It Is Impossible to Spoil GrandchildrenI recently released my book, It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren: and Other Important Facts for Grandparents and Parents, too! and thought it might be fun today to share with you some of the "buzz" . . . some of what people are saying about this book - and neither of these two people are related to me!
"Every grandparent will want to read,  It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren, not because you don't want to spoil them, but because you want to help your grandchildren grow God's way. Grandparenting is a special gift from God, and as a grandparent, I am deeply grateful for this awesome gift. But I also want to maximize the gift, and this book will help me, and you, with this challenge."
                                                                            Gil Beers, Author

“Lynda gives us the gift of a book long overdue! With warmth, wit, and sincerity she shows grandparents it’s more than OK to lavishly love on their grandchildren. She shares how to pour into their lives and make the positive impact only a grandparent can make. It’s the kind which doesn’t spoil a child. It’s a love which helps strengthen and shape the heart and character of your grandchildren. As a mom, I read the book daydreaming about the decades ahead when I’ll be a grandmother and able to share this special bond with my future grandchildren. Knowing the love which is to come via my grandchildren makes watching my children grow up so quickly a little bit easier. It also freed me from worrying my Mother was lavishing too much on my sons or perhaps stealing a little of my thunder. My worry has been replaced by knowing there’s special room for each of us! This is the perfect book to purchase for yourself as a grandparent, give to anyone you know who is, or is about to become, a grandparent, or share with a mom who’s worried Grandma or Grandpa's love might interfere with the parent's relationship with the child. It is Impossible to Spoil Granchildren is an uplifting, freeing, and valuable book for every family!”
Maralee McKee
Author, The Gracious Mom’s Guide to Manners
Please check this book out for yourself . . . you'll find it on Amazon and Kindle at this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...