Helping My Grandsons Build a Firm Foundation!

When we look at the world around us, do you feel confidence, or fear? There are no shortage of frightening things happening - or at least things which cause us concern. But, God is in control. He does know what is happening and He does have a plan for our good! 

So, as I look at the world around me, I don't feel afraid. But, I do want to equip my grandsons so as they grow up in a world which is increasingly anti-God, they will know how to hold on to the truth. One way we are doing this is by working through my Illustrate My Own Unknown Bible Hero - Jehoshaphat. We are starting this today. I have one copy which we will work through and illustrate together - and talk about as we do.


I want them to see and firmly believe how God was faithful yesterday, rejoice in how He is faithful today and find strength in trusting God will be faithful tomorrow!


What are you doing to help your grandchildren know and believe this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Should I Invest in Generations Quest for My Family? Answer #5

Help Your Grandchildren Love God's Word with the NIV Investigator's Holy Bible - I'm Giving One Away!