Pages

Get Ready to Be Equipped to Pass on Your Faith Like Never Before!

If you had a resource you could use which would equip you to engage the children you love in reading God's Word, understanding God's Word and applying God's Word, would you use it and recommend it to the people you know? If this resource would help your family develop a strong, "Family Faith History", would you use it and recommend it to the people you know? If it cost less than a bag of chips each month, would you use it and recommend it to the people you know?

Well . . . stay tuned! In the coming month I'll be announcing and releasing just such a resource! Get ready! Things are about to change when it comes to helping your family pass on a heritage of faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...