Pages

New Look for Books by Lynda!

As you've likely noticed, this morning I changed the look for this blog - Books by Lynda. I decided to make it a little more "crisp" and hope you like the new look.

You will be able to find my list of the books I've written - with the links to where you will be able to purchase your own copies, if you "click" on the three lines to the top left of the title - "Books by Lynda".

Thank you for reading this blog and for your interest in my books. I'm currently working on a new book and a special project for grandparents, parents and grandchildren/children of all ages! Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...