God's Word & Equipping the Children We Love
As Christian grandparents and parents we may look at the world around us and wonder how we are ever going to be able to pass on a heritage of faith when so many things which appeal to the children we love push them away from God. But, we do not have to be discouraged. We truly can be successful when it comes to passing on our faith. The “key” for helping the children we love grow to walk faithfully with God is found in God’s Word. Look at what we know to be true about God’s Word . . .
· Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
· 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
· Joshua 1:8 - This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
· Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
· Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
· Psalm 119:11 - I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
These verses make it clear, the answer – at least in part – to our questions and concerns about how the children we love will make the choice to love, know and walk with God, is found in God’s Word. While we can not make them choose to walk faithfully with God, God’s Word is powerful. God’s Word will help them know what is right in a world where so many are deceived. God’s Word will light their path. God’s Word will accomplish all God has purposed for it. God’s Word will enable the children we love to live lives which are faithful.
The “key” is God’s Word. You may easily believe God’s Word is the key, but wonder how you might help the children you love learn to read, understand and live God’s Word.
This is the reason for and the purpose behind Generations Quest. God's Word is the key and Generations Quest is a tool to help you equip the children you love, so they will learn to read, understand and live God's Word! Learn more about it and subscribe at this link - generationsquest.com Please share this link with the people you know!