Pages

Grandparents Do Matter!

Typically a couple times a week (but nearly always at least once a week) a wonderful person who is part of the Legacy Coalition makes and posts a photo gif to the blog. I personally have several which are my favorites, but I especially love the one he posted today - so I have to share it with you!

I love the photo and I love the message . . . we grandparents are second only to parents in our grandchild's world. This is a great reminder of how important it is for us to be committed to be intentional Christian grandparents. For us to be focused upon passing on a heritage of faith to our grandchildren.

Check out the Legacy Coalition facebook page - you will find many encouraging and challenging gifs like this and from time to time - posts to encourage and challenge you as well! (https://www.facebook.com/thelegacycoalition/)

And, if you would like a resource to help you be an
intentional and focused Christian grandparent, check out Generations Quest (generationsquest.com) and let it help you involve your grandchildren - of all ages - in reading, understanding and living God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...