Pages

Why Should I Invest in Generations Quest for My Family? Answer #5

I've been writing this week about why investing in Generations Quest for your family makes sense - today I'm sharing another reason to do this . . . because since God's Word changes lives and helps us walk with God, why wouldn't we want to invest in a tool which gives us a simple way to do this?

No long reason. No big explanation. Just the simple truth - God's Word makes a real and important difference in the lives of our family, so at less than $1.50 a month, why wouldn't we want to invest in Generations Quest, and do so today?

You will find all the information you need and the link to get Generations Quest for your family at this link - subscribe and please share this link with the people you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...