Pages

Your Words are Powerful - Use Them to Pass on a Heritage of Faith

A year ago I was invited to speak at a grandparenting conference in Minnesota - check this link to see what I had to say about how the way we see our grandchildren has a huge impact on the way they see themselves.

As grandparents we have the opportunity to impact our grandchildren in powerful ways - by the words we speak and the things we do. What do you do to pass on a heritage of faith to the children you love? Consider using Generations Quest to do exactly this - pass on a heritage of faith to the children you love! (Check it out at this link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...