Pages

Give a Gift This Year Which Can Draw You & the Ones You Love Closer to God!

It is the time of year where we look for the "perfect" gifts to give to the people we love - gifts which are "fun" and will bring a smile to the face of the ones who receive them. 

I know I am looking forward to seeing happy faces as my family opens their gifts. However; along with the gifts which are "fun", this year consider giving a gift which has the potential to help draw you and the ones you love draw closer to God!

If you are looking for something which will equip you to help the children you love make the choice to turn their backs on the opinions and temptations of the world and instead make the choice to hold firmly to God; one which will help them learn to read, understand and live God’s Word, then check out  Generations Quest!

Generations Quest provides the tools you need to help your entire family, young and old, near and far, learn to read, understand and live God’s Word together, with an intentional Bible reading schedule for you and the children you love to read each day—together—whether your grandchildren are young or old and whether you live near or far.

Look at what we know to be true about God’s Word . . .

· Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart
· 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. 
· Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it
· Psalm 119:11 - I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

These verses make it clear, God’s Word is powerful. God’s Word will help the ones we love know what is right in a world where so many are deceived. God’s Word will accomplish all God has purposed for it. God’s Word will enable the children we love to live lives which are faithful.

Generations Quest is a tool to help you equip the children you love so they will learn to read, understand and live God's Word. 

· Generations Quest is a resource which will equip the generations – grandparents, parents and children – to learn to read, understand and live God’s Word – together, no matter where you live. Just imagine what it would be like for all of you to read the same Bible verses the same day!
· Generations Quest is for all ages of children, preschool through college age.
· Generations Quest will work for you whether you live near or far from the children you love.

You will find more info about Generations Quest at this link, but today I'm happy to say I'm giving a one year subscription to one person in a drawing tomorrow, on November 24, 2017. (Check this link for all the details.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...