Pages

Hand Down the Faith with Generations Quest!

One of the things I want to do is let you know about resources which will help you hand down the faith to your grandchildren. Today I want to let you know about a new resource you could use to hand down the faith by getting your grandchildren to read the Bible with you - no matter their age or location - and invite you to try it for a month!

Generations Quest will be launching in a few weeks, but I do have one month available for you to try for free. The idea is simple. Each day you, your children and grandchildren all read a few verses and think about a question or two. Once or twice a month you connect - in person, over the phone, on-line - however works for you - to talk about what you all are learning.

Each month you also receive a Bible background and ideas of ways to hand down faith to your grandchildren - young and old, near and far. Once it launches in a few weeks, a year of resources is just $15 - and grandparents are welcome to share it with their children and grandchildren; parents are welcome to share it with their children, making it a great buy as well as an effective tool for handing down the faith!

Email me at lyndagcj@gmail.com and I'll be happy to email you the May schedule, so you will be able to give it a try!   #grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...