Pages

Get Your Own Free e-Book of It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren in Just Two Days

Two days to go until you are able to get your own digital copy of It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren! The Kindle e-Book is able to be read on your Kindle reader, a tablet or computer, so if you are able to read this, you will be able to read it!

Look what people who have read It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren are saying about it . . .

 “This new book from Lynda Freeman is an excellent tool to help grandparents and parents grow in their own walk, so they are able to hand down the faith to the children they love!”
Faye Ann Bristol: Mom of five, Grandma of 12 & Great-grandma of three


I found It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren to be a valuable Bible study for grandparents; more than just a book of good grand parenting tips. With all of the scripture interspersed and the questions at the end of each chapter I thought about how a group of grandmas might enjoy using it as a 10 week Bible study. I appreciated (and was convicted by) your emphasis on my relationship with God as the priority in order to model for our grandchildren; and as a higher priority than just “doing fun things” with my grandchild to show my love.
Sheri Herbrucks
Mom to three & Grandma to one

I am not a grandmother, but I am a mom and a great-aunt. I am also a retired teacher. My four and six year old grandniece and grandnephew are my loves. I want them to grow up with a heritage of faith. The over- arching message Lynda relays in It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren is ‘take time.’ We desperately need to take time for the really important things of loving our children and passing the torch of faith and spirituality on to them. The scriptural references are on target in this missive. We need to ‘spoil’ our precious little ones with the message about our heavenly Father who indulges us as His children.”
Gaye Valle

Mom, and Grand-Aunt to two

Yes, in just two days you will be able to get your own copy of It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren and see what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...