Pages

Local Author Event!

I heard a fun quote at the Legacy Coalition meeting I was at last week . . . Do you know what kind of book sells for the most at a garage sale? The answer is an autographed book!

With this in mind, if you live in the West Michigan area, I'm very happy to invite you to a Local Author Book Signing event with seven or eight authors; I am one who has been invited to participate! Mark your calendars for Thursday, September 24, 2015 from 7pm to 9pm and join me at the Kregel Bookstore in Grandville, MI. 

I'll be there with both of my books - It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren; and Other Important Facts for Grandparents and Parents, Too! and my new book, Deeper in 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Old Testament Edition. I would absolutely love to meet you, so please plan to join me on the 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...