Pages

Check Out the New Cover on, It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren . . .

Last year my bookIt Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren: and Other Important Facts for Grandparents and Parents, too! was released. Today I'm happy to show you the new cover for this book!

While the cover is new, the content is the same and will help you take a look at both the responsibility and joy of passing on a heritage of faith to your grandchildren. Plus, each chapter will give you some ideas of what you can do to help your grandchildren learn to love, know, and walk with Jesus! You will find It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren: and Other Important Facts for Grandparents and Parents, too! is available on Amazon and Kindle (check this link).


What do you think of the new cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...