Pages

Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! - Mini-Edition is FREE for Five Days!

I believe one of the most important things we can do for the children we love - both our own children and grandchildren - is to pray for them. While we may believe this to be true, we may also feel confused about how to pray effectively for them. This is why I love praying Scripture for my adult children and my grandchildren - and is why I've released two Scripture prayer books . . . Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Old Testament Edition and Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Psalms Edition.

These books give you 52 weeks of Scripture passages - one passage a week - which are then personalized into a prayer for yourself and for the children you love. These passages are divided each week into seven portions which allow you to focus on a specific portion of the prayer each day. The goal for each book is to guide you into thoughtful and specific, focused Scripture prayer, each day for a year.

Today I'm very happy to let you know about a special addition to this line of books . . . Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Mini Edition. This book has 12 weeks of Scripture prayers - six from my Old Testament Edition and six from the New Testament Edition. It is designed the same as the full year editions, but with just 12 weeks of prayers to help you try it out and get a "feel" for how my Deeper In books can help you in your prayer life for the children you love.

And, I'm very happy to say, for five days, beginning today - March 20, 2016 and running through March 25, 2016, you may download it at this link from Kindle for FREE! Please give it a try - and share the link with the people you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...