Pages

Summer Fun & Learning

Will you have grandchildren spending time with you this Summer? Or, are you a mom who is looking at Summer vacation nearly here and wondering what you might do with the children you love? Well, wonder no more! In just four days my book, Science the Bible and Fun will be available for you to download for free on Kindle - yes, for free!

In this book you will discover 52 lessons complete with science projects, games, activities and Bible learning - lots of fun - for children preschool through even high school. You will find a sample lesson at this link to check it out.

So, stay tuned and on Monday, June 3rd I will post the link where you will be able to download your free Kindle copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...