Pages

My Book Store is Open

I have wonderful news! I now have a Book Store on this blog where you are able to get digital/pdf copies of books and resources to help you hand down the faith for just $5 each title! This means you will be able to get books and resources to equip you and use with the children you love to hand down the faith for less than you might spend at a fast-food restaurant.

One such book which is now available as a digital/pdf copy is Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for ChildrenThis book is for children ages four through fourteen and for just $5 you are able to get it and use with all the children you love to help them learn to talk with God for themselves. Is there possibly a better way to spend $5? I know it is making a difference in my grandsons' lives as they learn to talk with God on their own.

Please check my "Store" out at this link, get resources affordably priced, use them to equip you, hand down the faith and help the children you love learn to walk and talk with God - and please help me by telling the parents and grandparents you know, so they are able to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...