Pages

Pass On Your Faith & Illustrate a Book Together!

Passing faith to our grandchildren/children is the most important thing we can do - will anything else we do matter if the children we love grow up and forget God? 

There are many ways we can do this; when it comes to passing faith to my grandsons I tend to write resources I can use with them. One such resource I've written is a series of books about unknown Bible heroes which they can illustrate. I am in the process of publishing several of these, but the first one which is ready to go is about Jehoshaphat. Who was Jehoshaphat, you ask? He was the great, great, great grandson of King David - and since most people have not heard about him, he definitely qualifies as an "unknown Bible hero"!

I love the account of Jehoshaphat - he faced a very difficult and frightening situation and had to decide what to do . . . hide under his bed? Run away? Gather a committee? No, he did none of these things - he called upon God for help and God answered in an amazing way!

It is a great account and a fun book to work through with my grandsons. We work through a page or two at a time and illustrate the book together. I love the ideas they come up with to illustrate the book . . . it will be so much fun to watch as they illustrate their book and then be able to enjoy it when it is completed!

If you are looking for ideas of things you can do with your grandchildren /children this summer to pass your faith on - and have fun at the same time, check Illustrate My Own Unknown Bible Hero - Jehoshaphat . . . you'll find it at this link. (And, I'm giving one away tomorrow on May 27, 2016 - find the details at this link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...