Pages

Be Equipped to Influence the Ones You Love

 I have wonderful news . . . I have finally been able to reduce the cost of the print books for the "Life on the 'Goldilocks Planet'"  curriculum/book series! I am limited by the printing costs, but have been able to reduce the price for the print book by $4.50 for the Amazon book and by $5.00 for the print copies I sell in my  bookstore by reformatting them and changing the size! The content is still the same.

I've written a lot about the books, shared endorsements from the Kimmels, Scott Turnasky, Cavin Harper, Joani Schultz, Linda Ranson Jacobs and more, but the important thing to remember about this series is they make great gifts for Christmas if you give books to the children/families you love and they are an excellent curriculum which will equip you to hand down confident faith.

So many grandparents have told me over the years they do not know how to hand down confident faith. If this describes you - or even if it does not, but you are always looking for more resources to help you hand down confident faith, then this series is for you. It will equip you to teach the ones you love why they are able to believe in God and trust Him with confidence - why wouldn't we want to do this? And now the books are available on Amazon for $18.49 and in my bookstore for just $17.99 each. You will find Blue Dragons, Red Pandas, Hoopoes & More! at this link on amazon and in the bookstore at this link. You will find Eyelash Vipers, Pygmy Elephants, Pangolins & More at this link on amazon and in the bookstore at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...