Pages

Free Gift for You - a Kindle e-book

I'm very happy to share with you a simple tool which you may use to help you pray for yourself, your walk with God and for your daughters, sons, in-laws and grandchildren and their walks with God as well. What is this tool? The book - Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - Mini Edition!

And, from tomorrow, May 11th at 12am through May 15, 2018 you are able to download the Kindle edition at this link for FREE! Yes, it is our gift to you, so please check it out, download a copy for yourself and share the link with the people you know so they are able to do the same!

#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...