Pages

Get Your Free e-Book of It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren

If you have not yet downloaded your free Kindle e-Book of, It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren, you have until 11:59pm on Friday, June 8, 2018 to do so. Just go to this link and get your copy - for free!

Please tell your friends and family, so they are able to get their free e-Book, too. Anyone who is a grandparent, parent, aunt, uncle or someone who works with children will enjoy It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren as it is filled with stories and ideas for handing down the faith.

And, if you would, please go to Amazon - at this same link, and write what you think of It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren - even just a sentence or two would help greatly in getting the word out about my new book and I would most sincerely appreciate it! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...