Pages

Don't Worry: It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren - Kindle Copy is Available for Just .99 Cents

I am very happy to say, Don't Worry: It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren is available on Kindle for just .99 cents! This book is my book - I'm the author, and yes, the three adorable boys on the cover are my three, sweet boys! Today I'm going to share with you what my book is about and why I wrote it.

First, a little "inside information" about this book. For years I have written Sunday school curriculum, children's storybooks, and Bible Adventures. Curriculum and these types of books come easy to me and I have written a number of them (curriculum for VeggieTales, SuperBook, Calvary Church Grand Rapids, Deeper in 4 Children, and the Manner's Mentor) - who knows??? Maybe one day the children's books and Bible Adventures will be published, too!

However; writing an actual, real book about something of substance is something I did not think I would ever do. I didn't think I'd be able to write an entire book and definitely thought I'd never be able to think of a fitting title. Then, one morning a few years back in January,  I actually woke up with the title for a book in my mind and wrote it in two weeks! It is now available on Kindle (follow the link by clicking on the book or title) and makes a fun read for new grandparents, those who have been grandparents for some time, those who just learned they will become grandparents, as well as for parents.


If you have been reading grandma's cookie jar for very long, you know I LOVE being a grandma! You know I find great delight and joy in spending time with my three grandsons. In 
Don't Worry: It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren I write about some of my, "sweet grandson stories" and share how important it is to pass on a heritage of confident faith to our grandchildren. If we are grandparents, we may think our "job" is over, since we raised our own children. But, our "job" is not over. If we have grandchildren and want them to make the choice to love, know, and walk with Jesus, we need to be focused and intentional about helping them understand how much Jesus loves them and how they are able to love Him back! You'll find ideas, Scripture prayers, the thoughts of a grandma, and her commitment to see her three sweet boys choose to love, know, and follow Jesus!

I love being grandma, absolutely love my grandsons, and fully believe how important it is for grandparents to be focused and intentional about passing on a heritage of confident faith. It is my hope 
Don't Worry: It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren will help other grandparents with some ideas about how they can do this, too.

And, today through Monday, October 17, 2022 you are able to get the Kindle copy of Don't Worry: It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren for just .99 cents! Get your copy today and please share this post with the grandparents and parents you know, so they are able to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...