Pages

Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for Children - Download Four Weeks for Free

When we trust God, we are steadfast and are able to experience His perfect peace. This is certainly what we want for the children we love; at all times, but especially now with so much uncertainty in our world. 


If ever there was a time to help them learn to be people who talk with God, this is it. So, to help you with this, I and my grandsons are making available four weeks of our book, Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for Children, for free. You just need to follow this link and you will be able to download four weeks of prayers in Psalms for free.

Please check it out and share with the families you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...