Pages

Two Books for the Children You Love

 

Over the past few months I have shared with you my new books for children - A Family of Her Own for Candy and The Little Ginormous, Humongous, Hairy, One-Eyed Monster Boys Adventures! - today I am so happy to let you know both books are now available as Kindle ebooks - and are still available in print books as well.

You will find posts about the books at the following links - A Family of Her Own for Candy at this link with the paperbook book being available at this link and the Kindle ebook at this link, and The Little Ginormous, Humongous Hairy, One-Eyed Monster Boys Adventures! at this link with the paperback book being available at this link and the Kindle ebook at this link.

So, now I've shared the news about the books being available as Kindle ebooks, I want to suggest getting them to use with pixipages! If you get the books for the children you love and then read them with pixipages, you will be able to give the children you love the gift of having you read to them any time, any place, whether they live near or far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...