Pages

Pray Zephaniah 3:17 for Your Grandchildren & Join My Launch Team

I have many "favorite verses" in the Bible, but one is definitely found in Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is in your midst bringing victory. He will create calm with His love; He will rejoice over you with singing.
What a picture of God! He is with us, brings victory, His love brings us calm/peace and He sings over us with joy! Share this picture of God with your grandchildren and make this verse your prayer as well!

And, if you would like to join my "launch team" as I prepare to launch my book; It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren - just email me.

#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...