Pages

Resources to Help You Hand Down Confident Faith

Do you know which animal is a fearless and ferocious  predator? All of these animals are in my final book - book twelve - in my Life on the Goldilocks Planet series - Grasshopper Mice, Laughing Kookaburra, Jawfish & More! 

As with my other books in this series, this book will help you teach your grandchildren why they are able to believe God is real and trust Him with confidence! You will find it and all the books at this link - and the answer is . . . Grasshopper Mouse! Yes, it is the mouse - get the book to find out about the truly ferocious mouse which even venomous snakes, spiders, and scorpions are afraid of - this is all true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Family of Her Own for Candy

  The summer of 2022 my husband, grandsons, and I went to the Humane Society to get a kitten. I wanted my grandsons to go with us because, f...